- Hot and spicy notes
- For those who love strong sensations
- Can be made at home in 5 minutes
A delicious and healthy homemade Mediterranean aperitif: Tzatzíki, Bruschetta, Zaatar and Kirmizi, 4 sunny mixes of spices and herbs. To brighten up fresh cheeses, to season vegetable purées, to enhance olive oil, or even to spice up various salads, these new sunny blends follow your inspiration and desire to escape.
KIRMIZI takes its name from the Turkish translation of the colour RED inspired by a Turkish mezze recipe called Ezme, this spicy creation is a clever combination of paprika, red pepper and smoked chilli.
The hot and spicy notes of Kirmizi are perfect for adding a spicy touch to your Mediterranean dippings and mezze. For the thrill-seeker, a few drops of fresh chilli olive oil will make a difference.
In spicy marinades for grilled meat or fish, in a sauce to accompany grilled beef, sprinkled on jacket potatoes wedges style, in a vinaigrette, on scrambled eggs, simmered dishes.
Directions for use :
- 1 x 125g Greek yoghurt or mayonnaise, 1 tbsp Kirmizi mix, 1 tbsp RR Moroccan olive oil, 1 tbsp olive & chilli oil, salt.
- To dip with bread, raw vegetables and chips, or on toast or pita bread
- You can replace the creamy base with chickpea puree or crushed tomato or avocado
Parsley, garlic, salt, paprika: Parsley, garlic, salt, paprika, onion, red pepper, chipotle pepper, oregano, chives, olive oil, coriander, hot pepper.