Korean BBQ Sesame and Scallion Sauce
- An essential for the BBQ season
- Deliciously sweet and sour
- Low in fat and saturated fat
Wonderfully sticky, deliciously sweet and sour, this sauce makes the humble short rib a memorable eating experience. This Korean BBQ Sauce is an easy sauce for dipping or marinade for a wide range of things like beef, chicken, pork, or vegetables. You can also use this sweet and spicy sauce for wings, tacos, ribs, sandwiches, and more! Very low in fat.
Simply marinate beef short ribs, cut about 0.5 cm (0.25 in) thick, in sauce for 30 minutes to an hour prior to grilling.
Grill on high to desired doneness and baste liberally with fresh sauce prior to serving.
Pears (pears, water, sugar), sugar, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, alcohol, vinegar, lactic acid), rice vinegar, onion, water, scallion, sesame oil, garlic, apple juice concentrate, rice starch, sesame seed, soy lecithin, canola oil, lemon juice concentrate, ginger, sea salt, xanthan gum, spices.
• Refrigerate after opening. Shake well before serving
• Contains: Soy, Sesame, Wheat. May contain tree nuts, mustard, sulphites, milk, eggs, fish.
• Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients